Skip to main content

Krispy Kreme, KL

I always crave for EVERYTHING during Ramadhan, tengok tu ala nak makan tu lah, tengok ni yum nak tu jugak. Today, I'm craving for doughnut, egg burger, roti telur and Uncle Bob's chickeeeeen!! 

One of my crave have been satisfied (not yet, its 7pm. 30 minutes left till buka puasa). My dad bought me doughnuts from Krispy Kreme, Avenue K. We live somewhere near hehee

When I was a kid.. masa balik kampung my grandma would wake me, my sister and my aunt sooo early in the morning to sell doughnut around the neighbourhood. memang best lah since my kampung kat Kampung Ayer so rumah memang dekat dekat.  

Feast your eyes! (✿ ♥‿♥)





 In total:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Central Market & Junk Book Store KL

I watched 'Cerita Kita' starring Yana Samsuddin and my love tapi dia dah bertunang patah hati aku siot Pekin Ibrahim and dalam cerita tu Ika (Yana Samsuddin) work kat this amazing book store so I wuz like eh nak pergi lah macam beeeest je. Search punya search the location is kat Junk Book Strore yeehaaa! So harini I have to wake up early because on Saturday, Junk Book Store is close at 2pm and Sunday its not on business.  We parked at Pasar Seni or better known as the Central Market. It was a struggle to find the store.. My dad paksa use the GPS and even called the store about the location. I suck at explaining or giving direction so just check this link out: http://www.junkbookstore.com/index.html   Then.. there it is... behind that wooden door... is a magical place. I whispered 'open sesame', and perghhh! the scent of old, rotting books blew me away    ʘ‿ʘ I wish I can purchase all the books oh mai mai and I wish I can own that freaking book store. Masuk je, ...

After Sabah

oh... okay... HEEEEY guess who's back?! ME! I'M BACK! I feel so relieved but sad at the same time. Sabah was great really, really great there's nothing I would want to change I think. Well I want to do some recaps on it and I'll try my best not to be flown away and make it as short as possible like come on who like to read long ass shiz right pfft let's go!   Neither me nor Qash took a lot of pictures most of these pictures are taken at Pantai Kenangan which was the last location of the trip. Okay so first I have to wake up at 3 am because I need to be at KLIA around 5 ish. Most of the people looked so refresh and there I was, looking dead. Our flight was at 8.30 am.  So from Kota Kinabalu International Airport to 7 Lodge, Tambunan where we all stayed for two nights took about 1 to 2 hours. 7 Lodge accommodation is really awesome because honestly I was expecting something worse. I would recommend 7 Lodge for those who needed a break from the city life. I pe...

When I was a kid..

How cliche could that title be? ha-ha. So few month ago I read the book 'When I was a kid' by Boey, and also the second book they are cool and I can relate to some of the experiences. Cute doodles too! Me being all 'oh I should do the same too' here it goes, it might not be interesting but who caressss 1. When I was a kid I used to plan out my own haunted house, asked my dad to bring home shit loads of boxes. It doesn't work.  2. After a long ride from Bandar to Tutong, I always tipu-tipu tidur so that my dad would carry me to my bed.. hate it when my parents wake me up, and I like long rides especially at night 3. I used to imagine what it would felt like to camp outside, and Sabah was the first time I actually managed to accomplish it and it was shit. I literally drowned in my own sweat ew   4. I used to 'shuffle'. It was the biggest thing at that time; I thought I was good at it ended up I look like a retard. This was my jam  http://www.youtube.co...